The Pierce® Pumper Tender is the do all and everything vehicle. It hauls ample water for remote areas and daytime fires, and supports all the equipment needed for NFPA compliance.
- Water tank capacities up to 3,000 gallons.
- Wide array of compartmentation available to store equipment.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Full line of custom and commercial chassis availability.
Type 6 Wildland from EJ Metals includes:
- Ford F-550 XLT Chassis
- Four Wheel Drive
- Diesel Engine
- 8’ Flat Bed Body with Compartments
- Custom Fabricated Lap Doors
- Rear Mount Diesel Driven E. J. Metals Ultra High Pressure Water Pump
- Water Pump Rated at 20 GPM @ 1,550 PSI
- Dual UHP Reels with 150’ – .50” UHP Hose and Nozzle Each
- 300 Gallon Water Tank / 10 Gallon Foam Tank
- Front BuckStop Replacement Bumper with E.J. Metals Exclusive TFT UHP Monitor
- Whelen Emergency Light Package
Reaching heights of 100′ vertically and 93′ horizontally, the Ascendant 100′ Mid Mount Platform Aerial packages a 5-section heavy-duty steel tower onto a vehicle with a low overall height of 10’8″ and length of only 41’3” with a rear overhang of a rear-mount that minimizes tail-swing, it offers superior maneuverability and greater visibility.
The Ascendant 100′ Mid Mount Platform Aerial Tower is available on a variety of custom chassis and body styles to meet your department’s needs. Its integrated ground pads eliminate time spent throwing ground pads, so setup is streamlined and faster than any other aerial on the market. Configured as shown with a rear axle rating of only 48,000 lb, it outperforms with a 1,000 lb tip load capacity, up to 20-degree below grade operation, and a below grade 50-degree scrub area. All of this is accomplished at a mere 20′ set-back from the building.
Reliability and Endurance – Supreme Performance – Simplified Operation
When battling large-scale industrial fires, you need unwavering performance. Pierce’s High Flow Industrial Apparatus will perform in the toughest conditions. The system design and endurance capabilities have been rigorously tested and validated through third party testing.
The Pierce High Flow Industrial Apparatus features a Darley 2ZSM water pump that delivers higher discharge flow rates and additional reach performance. The all new Husky™ 450 foam system provides expanded capabilities for the most extreme conditions.
An industrial fire is complex enough. We’ve taken the complicated industrial pump panel and simplified operation. Pierce’s exclusive valve controllers provide true valve position indication with an unprecedented level of control with just the touch of a button. Need the facts? Pierce’s new, industry revolutionizing flow meters provide accurate flow data across a broad range of flowrates.
Apparatus refurbishment can add another 10-15 years of peak front-line service to your vehicle. We guarantee competitive pricing and legendary quality of single-service support before, during and after the job. Backed by over 30 years of experience, every job is handled in-house by our fire apparatus experts, ensuring maximum performance of each refurbished component.
We handle each job in-house, with our Pierce staff of engineers, to assure you the highest quality product. Custom drawings are produced as standard procedure for the majority of jobs, guaranteeing complete attention to detail. Choosing an authorized Pierce regional service facility guarantees you:
- Competitive pricing
- Pierce quality and value
- Short turnaround times
- Over 30 years of fire apparatus refurbishing experience
- Support before, during and after the sale
Contact us for a complete listing of stock fire apparatus.
Your community or agency might be called on to handle anything from local emergencies to major natural disasters. The Frontline Communications line delivers customized state-of-the-industry vehicles outfitted to your needs:
- Conference rooms for concise decision making, galley/restrooms so you can stay as long as it takes
- Workstation/command/dispatch consoles so you can respond in real time, with quality information.
- Integrated complex audio, video, RF, surveillance, and communications equipment
- Mobile SUV based rapid response vehicles to 53-foot tractor drawn trailers
The B.R.A.T.® Brush Rapid Attack Trucks are designed to provide reliability and safety. With over 30 years of experience in manufacturing brush trucks built for tough jobs.
- Applications: Brush Rapid Attack, Initial Attack, Mini Pumper, Severe Weather
- Available Chassis: Ford F-450, F-550, Dodge 5500
- GVW: Up to 19,500lbs.
- Seating Capacity: Up to 5
- Height Range: Up to 8′
- Width Range: 90″ to 96″
- Engine: 6.7L 300 HP Diesel Engine, V8 Gas Engine, V10 Gas Engine
- Wheels/Tires: Firematic Super Single wheels and Founders MT Tires
- Roll Cage: Full Investment Protection Aluminum Roll Cage
- Flat Bed: Heavy Duty Construction Aluminum Flat Bed
- Side Steps: Custom Engineered Non-skid Diamond Plate Side Steps
- Nerf Bars: CNC Bent Schedule 80 5086 Aluminum Pipe
- Tank: Up to 500 gallons Pro Poly Water Tank
- Pump: 60 HP Deutz diesel w/ Hale 30FS pump; up to 500 gpm @150 psi
- Pump & Roll: Pump and roll capability
- Foam System: Class A or B Injection System
- and much more…