Types: Dry Side
Contra Costa County FPD
The Pierce® Elliptical Tender is the do all and everything vehicle. It hauls ample water for remote areas and daytime fires, and supports all the equipment needed for NFPA compliance.
- Water tank capacities up to 3,000 gallons.
- Wide array of compartmentation available to store equipment.
- Heavy duty construction.
- Full line of custom and commercial chassis availability.
With choice of over 120 options, the Pierce® pre-engineered FXT Tender affords efficiencies for the department and freedoms for the user.
- Freightliner M2-106 6×4, Single Axle, 500 or 1,000 GPM w/PTO.
- Freightliner M2-106 4×2, Tandem Axle, 500 or 1,000 GPM w/PTO.
- Freightliner 114SD 6×4, Tandem Axle, 500 or 1,000 GPM Midship Pump.
Dry Side Tender
The Pierce® Dry Side Elliptical Tender can haul 1,800 to 4,000 gallons of water while stowing equipment on both sides and comfortably accommodating hose lines.
- Integrated suction hose storage in body compartment.
- Corrosion-resistant poly tank with baffling to help provide a smoother ride.
- Multiple rear axle locations for optimal weight distribution.